Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Unfortunately for all the Pellegrini out now posters, they made their decision weeks ago, and it wasn't "out".
Our "top brass" have a plan, they've had that plan since your manlove caused his own sacking.
Will their plan work ? Who knows, but hopefully they know it will, but if it doesn't they will have set us back 2-3 years in progress, I trust that they know that it will work.
Two questions:

1. How confident would you be that Pellegrini will still be here next season if Pep suddenly became available?

2. What has Inter's manager got to do with many fans feeling pissed off about last season and wanting a change of manager?

The problem I have with all of this next-manager-pep talk is, what guarantees do we have that Pep would even take the job? To me it seems as if he'd take any other English top 4 job over City. I see no small possibility of him turning the club down for a different one next season, and frankly embarrassing the hell out of us for chasing his ass for years.

Our charming man is still at the helm. With hopefully new players to orchestrate. Misgivings aside he has earned another opportunity with our owners blessing. Let's get behind him for another season blues.

Our charming man is still at the helm. With hopefully new players to orchestrate. Misgivings aside he has earned another opportunity with our owners blessing. Let's get behind him for another season blues.

He's staying so it'll be another season of him playing Toure in a 2 man CM even though he's f*cking useless defensively and doesn't track back quickly enough, asking Fernandinho to run his bollocks off to compensate for Toure, woeful corners, terrible defending from set pieces, baffling line ups and mumbling at press conferences, I'll be honest I'm worried, with all these rumours of us waiting a year for Pep I see nothing good coming of this situation, even if we get all our transfer targets i dont think we have the right man in charge ....

He's staying so it'll be another season of him playing Toure in a 2 man CM even though he's f*cking useless defensively and doesn't track back quickly enough, asking Fernandinho to run his bollocks off to compensate for Toure, woeful corners, terrible defending from set pieces, baffling line ups and mumbling at press conferences, I'll be honest I'm worried, with all these rumours of us waiting a year for Pep I see nothing good coming of this situation, even if we get all our transfer targets i dont think we have the right man in charge ....

True fella, its going to another season of you score 2 we score 3

I too have my doubts about our manager but you have got to get behind him and don't get too down hearted.

Unfortunately for all the Pellegrini out now posters, they made their decision weeks ago, and it wasn't "out".
Our "top brass" have a plan, they've had that plan since your manlove caused his own sacking.
Will their plan work ? Who knows, but hopefully they know it will, but if it doesn't they will have set us back 2-3 years in progress, I trust that they know that it will work.
I suspect there are some Mancini Inners who'd find it highly amusing that people think I have a manlove for Mancini. I was just pointing out that Munich have a big decision to make regarding the manager if stories of unrest and Guardiola having an agreement with us in place for next summer are true. If I were them I'd replace him with Klopp now.

I suspect there are some Mancini Inners who'd find it highly amusing that people think I have a manlove for Mancini. I was just pointing out that Munich have a big decision to make regarding the manager if stories of unrest and Guardiola having an agreement with us in place for next summer are true. If I were them I'd replace him with Klopp now.

You had no love for Bob lol.

Pellergrini stays for the final year only because Pep is unavailable and i agree, if Munich push the button this summer he will come in and Pellergrini will be moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.