Phil Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who would employ him but somehow he seems to be managing to continue his career in football. I feel sorry for him. It's not nice to see a sibling so clearly inferior to his older brother in every aspect. The fact that his brother is Gary Neville makes it even worse for him. I'd sleep well if he was coaching me, because his monotonous voice and mundane personality would have me off in the land of nod quite quickly. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about tactically either.

Valencia are actually my Spanish side....

They had another English guy as their assistant to Nuno last year but he left to pursue a first team stint somewhere. Confused as to how he's managed to get this gig, Salford links aside it's still strange.

Flip Neville off BBC TV is a great appointment in my eye.

Well Done Gav2 on that phone call

Im sure someone could bring back the neville diaries.

Wilkins and Phil Neville press conference to announce their new coaching roles

Fester_lurch_1966.JPG

He did really well last night. Such balanced views.

Surprisingly can't see past United for the title.

Also seemed to totally ignore Chelsea signing Bakayoko. When insisting Matic will leave a huge gap in their team if the don't replace him.
Truly brilliant stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.