Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

From City Watch. . .

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
Jason Denayer's agent Jesse De Preter on contract talks with City: "It is complicated and we are still far from an agreement."

What's complicated about this? Just get him signed up, Blues!

I think what's complicated about it is agreeing terms so that everyone signs the same piece of paper.

You want to just give him £250k/week and a guaranteed place in the first team over 7 years? I'm sure we could have it all done and dusted by tea time.

I thought it was reported he got a pay rise a month ago when he came back from Celtic and got official promoted to the first team?

I assumed a contract would go hand in hand with that pay rise, but it was the telegraph so maybe it was bollocks.

This is the kind of thing I was warning people about when they were talking about sending him to Norwich on loan & signing another cb. He is a full international who will have most top clubs watching him.

Holds all the cards unfortunately, and can walk away from the table with the world at his feet. Tried joining you in the foreboding Otamendi thread, but it all went a bit head-against-brick-wall over there. Hope everyone comes to amenable agreement soon though, would love nothing more than to see him signing a 5-year deal with us.

I thought it was reported he got a pay rise a month ago when he came back from Celtic and got official promoted to the first team?

I assumed a contract would go hand in hand with that pay rise, but it was the telegraph so maybe it was bollocks.

No doubt he was offered a contract but of course Denayer has to be happy with it before he signs it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.