109/110 no standing?

dawlish dave

Looking at the number of seats available in 109/110 it would appear there has been a mass movement to the SS. Could be a move to enforce "no standing" due to a good number of newcomers in the blocks next season, I would not like to see a repeat of the trouble that took place a few years ago, think it was against Villa.

Looking at the number of seats available in 109/110 it would appear there has been a mass movement to the SS. Could be a move to enforce "no standing" due to a good number of newcomers in the blocks next season, I would not like to see a repeat of the trouble that took place a few years ago, think it was against Villa.

I've just moved from 109 to the South Stand with the new section, but I'd be surprised if 109 now was reduced to no standing, as their will still be an away contingency in the corner.

maybe for 109 but no way would 110 be no standing if anything more people would want to move in there just to stand.

110 and 111 will remain standing. I don't think that many people have relocated from there.

Moved from 110 for this very reason. We were on the end next to 109 right at the front. Never had an issue with standing and yet 2ft to the right, they got grief all the time. With the club promoting the South Stand as the "singing" section, I wasn't taking the risk that they may clamp down on 110.

I'm in 109, expecting a load of new people around us this coming season. A few near me have moved up to the new stand.
Will be gutted if 109 becomes a non standing area.

I was 107 isle seat next to 109, we used to sit when told. Lots around me have moved into the new stand. Took this opportunity to move to premium seats, lucky enough to be able to afford it, plus I'm getting old,my knees are going and cant keep standing up and sitting down for 90 minutes

I moved from 108 to 111 few seasons back because they clamped down on standing there.
I'll remain standing in 111 but if the club clamp down there then I guess I'll be forced to relocate my SC next season to the new singing section.

110 and 111 are unofficially recognized by the club as standing/singing sections/blocks. By the law, which is an ass, the club can't officially have any standing/singing sections/blocks in the ground. That goes for any football club. The authorities and clubs turn a blind eye to them. However, 109 was never meant to be a standing/singing section/block as far as the club is concerned, hence the presence and hassle with Showsec over the years. What the club didn't envisage is singers standing and spreading into 109 from 110. Will be interesting to see what pans out next season in109. 110 along with 111 is safe.

110 and 111 are unofficially recognized by the club as standing/singing sections/blocks. By the law, which is an ass, the club can't officially have any standing/singing sections/blocks in the ground. That goes for any football club. The authorities and clubs turn a blind eye to them. However, 109 was never meant to be a standing/singing section/block as far as the club is concerned, hence the presence and hassle with Showsec over the years. What the club didn't envisage is singers standing and spreading into 109 from 110. Will be interesting to see what pans out next season in109. 110 along with 111 is safe.

Interesting... see you again on the concourse next season :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.