Jerome Sinclair (Rejects Liverpool contract)

It's disgusting how Manpool City can go and flash £200,000,00 a week in front of a teenagers eyes. The **** will be set for fucking life thanks to Manpool City's cooking oil money. I bet back in 2007 Jerome Chocolate Eclair had never heard of Manpool City. Why can't Manpool City produce their own wonderkids instead of spending their parole dollars? What a vile, horrible, disgusting club Manpool City are.

Poor fucker.. I can feel that you're in pain!

antidepressants_1673710c.jpg

It's disgusting how Manpool City can go and flash £200,000,00 a week in front of a teenagers eyes. The **** will be set for fucking life thanks to Manpool City's cooking oil money. I bet back in 2007 Jerome Chocolate Eclair had never heard of Manpool City. Why can't Manpool City produce their own wonderkids instead of spending their parole dollars? What a vile, horrible, disgusting club Manpool City are.
fish-haul.jpg

bcandle2.jpg

Are people still fucking biting even after Inky has told you he was joking?! I really do have to ask questions of this forum at times.

Whilst it's not a serious post, I fail to see the humour and thus the point in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.