Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he is quality for Bosnia
Not at the world cup though...

Really think they massively underperformed there and he brought it back with him - as evidenced by his 8 or 9 games without a goal at the beginning of the season before his injury.

For my tuppence. I think Edin knows exactly what he was doing when he said this. I think he is bitter as he never was top dog at City, in fact he probably saw himself as third choice and his ego couldn't get around that. He probably thinks KDB is no better than him in their respective positions so he has tried to tell him he might be 3rd choice as well. I believe KDB is a far better player and will have no fear in coming and proving it.

Just my thoughts

For my tuppence. I think Edin knows exactly what he was doing when he said this. I think he is bitter as he never was top dog at City, in fact he probably saw himself as third choice and his ego couldn't get around that. He probably thinks KDB is no better than him in their respective positions so he has tried to tell him he might be 3rd choice as well. I believe KDB is a far better player and will have no fear in coming and proving it.

Just my thoughts

He is not 3rd choice he is 4 choice Aguero,Bony,Iheanacho then him.I think that if we buy De Bruyne than Dzeko go.

He is not 3rd choice he is 4 choice Aguero,Bony,Iheanacho then him.I think that if we buy De Bruyne than Dzeko go.

Dzeko will go regardless, don't think we'll sign anyone before we've sold him and made place in our squad. Jovetic will be next on the chopping block after that.

I agree he is 3rd or 4th. When signed we only had Tevez so Dzeko must of thought he was going to be the next number 1 but then we signed Sergio in the summer and Dzeko dropped down the order. He has fought for his place but he is so frustrating he has the ability to do so much more but it never really develops regularly enough

It's quite funny reading all the comments today. I am sure De Bruyne played for Chelsea and knows all about PL, playing for a top team, and what it takes. Some players comment, which was nothing, is really going to make him change his mind about joining City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.