Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the Benteke move has changed things for Delph? Definitely looks that way, maybe he was given assurances Benteke would stay.

I thought the resident ITK's have said he didn't turn up for his medical the last time.

Failed medical last week.

I was under the impression he didn't show up, however Stephen, who broke this deal today, seems to suggest he actually failed a medical. The fact he's been right (it would seem) about Delph today gives creedance to his other statements.

To the chap on villatalk asking about exif data removal.
This is an automated process by twitter, they remove certain exif data just as facebook does. I can see why you may think it has been manually removed but yeah twitter servers do this automatically.

I don't know what the fuck you're on about but I've got both this and VillaTalk on refresh every few seconds, the popcorn's out, and I'm not getting much work done!

To the chap on villatalk asking about exif data removal.
This is an automated process by twitter, they remove certain exif data just as facebook does. I can see why you may think it has been manually removed but yeah twitter servers do this automatically.

Imgur also does this, along with pretty much all image hosting sites. Frankly these days, it's amazing to see an image with exif data still attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.