Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of children on this forum who will now expect you to know every future deal.
Your life has changed today Stephenhakin. I just hope you’re prepared for the constant level of attention you will get ;-)
Took a brave man to post what you did. I won’t lie, I thought this is an absolute joke of a thread.
Well done and thanks for sharing. If he signs or he doesn’t you’ve proved you’re not an attention seeker.

I will reiterate mate that if it happens or not I passed on something I heard. I am not ITK just a Blue like most of us on here :-)

I can't look at the VT thread. It makes me wanna comment back to most of them so bad. I just made an account to tell a guy who thinks he proved the picture is fake...

Only to get the error message "you're not allowed to post in this thread"

(The sun) Delph at Villa training yesterday....

11gC4odpiRKuha.gif

TCIB breaking Villa hearts as well as womens.

(takes a lazy glance around to all these women at my feet, decides to have a coffee and f5 the shit out of bluemoon xD )

City catching me on the hop again, nearly threw my lovely capachoccamochalotta posh coffee thing all over the shop.
I was supposed to be brain training with a few hard as iron cross words but i am now stuck here all day it seems hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.