Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't a rag, I can assure you of that, I have absolutely nothing to gain about making this up and if you look at my twitter account I never do. All City talk on there, this is the first bit of inside info I have been given but hopefully not the last so I can place a bet on it.

And absolute quality it was mate. Check the first few pages...got the same. See above Delph is trending worldwide haha

I ain't a rag, I can assure you of that, I have absolutely nothing to gain about making this up and if you look at my twitter account I never do. All City talk on there, this is the first bit of inside info I have been given but hopefully not the last so I can place a bet on it.

In case you missed my last post, he was joking...

thecitydweller
Be hilarious if txiki told Delph to wait out saying yes to make it look like city wouldn't over pay in wages to make Liverpool think we are not desperate for HG players. They shit themselves thinking we've spent this money and still need another 3 players just to stay in top 6, maybe we should back down and accept £40m. We get sterling then Delph signs day after, cheeky is fucking genius we get our men at a good price. Pogba roles in with kdb and hold on Valencia offer us £50m for nasri and Fernando which we invest in Gaya. Then I wake up cry and go to work
Saturday at 4:52 PMReportSend Private Message

So now we just need the other signing haha

They're fuckin dissecting photo's and everything on there. Look..

34doq60.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.