Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
villatalk...

Can't believe I am going to actually wish for injury against someone but, if it is true and he does go to Citeh after all that BS last week, I hope he breaks both legs and suffers erectile dysfunction worse than Pele!
ah well brummies and scousers... all the same sh*t in the end... supporters of yesterday's teams BUT they do have istoree

Not sure about this guy now. Rumours he may have changed his mind due to bentake going to the dippers. Why would he put his own career on hold if he believed in his own ability to get into the city side on the basis that another player would stay at a club. Knowing the other player is actually looking for a move.

Good signing but I still feel as though we need a big name in the middle with YAYA I can't see Delph starting every week

And how do you know this? Apologies if you know for definite. Just the lad the info came from said that there was a medical?

A lot of reports say a medical was booked in at the hospital for Saturday, but he decided to stay at villa after thinking about over Friday night, therefore didn't need to turn up for the medical.

Not sure about this guy now. Rumours he may have changed his mind due to bentake going to the dippers. Why would he put his own career on hold if he believed in his own ability to get into the city side on the basis that another player would stay at a club. Knowing the other player is actually looking for a move.

Exactly that, rumours. I'm sure we'll hear his reasoning in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.