film series /tv shows that never got finished

bondsman

Really annoys me when a series of films is left unfinished or a tv show gets cancelled and there is no resolution. Sitting on a sun lounger has given me time to ponder importnat and annoying things such as this. Any thoughts on which series of films or shows you wish they had finished. My list would include the amazing spiderman films. I liked the andrew garfield films and loved the promise of the sinister 6 now theyre rebooting again with a kid that looks 12 as spidey! Also wish theyd finished the animated lord of the rings films. Loved the ralph bakshi effort as akid. Thirdly i would have liked them to finish that tv series flash forward that was on ch5, it was class and then just ended with no explanation! Thoughts?

The Quest, about 35 years ago........a Western about the Bodine brothers, one of whom had been raised by the Cheyenne, and their search for their sister. Watched about 10 episodes and then it just disappeared from the schedules

Quantum Leap
The studio pulled the plug half way though a season and in the last episode at the end there was a message or a voiceover I think saying Sam never made it home. A really shitty way to end a great show

Quantum Leap
The studio pulled the plug half way though a season and in the last episode at the end there was a message or a voiceover I think saying Sam never made it home. A really shitty way to end a great show

Quantum leap was awesome, great theme tune as well. Scott bakula what a legend. They ruined another great series he was in with a hurried ending, star trek enterprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.