Starting eleven for 15/16 season

What didn't impress you about his game?

I agree with birchwood to be honest.

Thought he struggled against their winger (who had a very good game).

He will be good enough for the first team in the future but needs another season in the EDS and/or a year out on loan to get him ready.

Fantastic prospect, and only just turned 18.

I'm really excited for the next 2 games against Roma and Real with the prospect of sterling, Rony, Delph and Denayer possibly about to take to the field, maybe even Patrick Roberts too

Hart/Caballero

Zabaleta/Sanga - Komapny/Denayer - Mangala/Demichellis - Clichy/Kolarov

Fernandinho/Fernando - Pogba/Delph

De Bruyne/Navas - Silva/Yaya - Sterling/Nasri

Aguero/Bony

17 Foreign, 4 HG and 1 U21.

Simple as that.

.......................................Hart/Caballero...........................................
.....................................................................................................
Zabaleta/Sagna.....Kompany/Mangala.....Demichelis/Denayer.....Clichy/Kolarov
.....................................................................................................
............................Yaya/Pogba........Fernandinho/Fernando.....................
Navas/Sterling......................Silva/Lopes..........................Nasri/De Bruyne
.......................................Aguero/Bony..............................................

.......................................Hart/Caballero...........................................
Zabaleta/Sagna.....Kompany/Mangala.....Demichelis/Denayer.....Clichy/Kolarov
............................Yaya/Pogba........Fernandinho/Fernando.....................
Navas/Sterling......................Silva/Lopes..........................Nasri/De Bruyne
.......................................Aguero/Bony..............................................

Good setup but forgotten Delph mate.

I thought the consensus was Pogba was not homegrown?
It's very complex, he could be. Apparently there was a dispute over his transfer from his French club to the scum. The thing went legal & his home grown status depends on the interpretation of the decision & whether his registration was from the time when he started training or when the decision was made. Or so I'm lead to believe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.