tv series that ran for to long

Good shout.
One of my all time favourites stony,but boy did they drag the shit out of that series.
Love Barry to bits and what a superb actor Timothy Spall is,but I think for his debut Oz was tremendous.
The ones set in Germany were brilliant and I always remember when back in England and staying in a country pub,mine host threw them out and the fuckers bricked his door up.

One of my all time favourites stony,but boy did they drag the shit out of that series.
Love Barry to bits and what a superb actor Timothy Spall is,but I think for his debut Oz was tremendous.
The ones set in Germany were brilliant and I always remember when back in England and staying in a country pub,mine host threw them out and the fuckers bricked his door up.
I think they should have stopped after the second one. Jimmy Nail got too big for his boots and his character was completely re-written. It had lost it's charm by then.

Prison Break, Damages and Homeland should never have run for more than one series. All excellent first series but this recent tendency to build up a series to a natural peak, have an anti climactic ending and then start all over again is very annoying.

Any soap that has done over 5 years. Same old tat rehashed. Corrie only saved by the sometimes comedy slots.

eastenders lost its edge when the punk Mary fucked off in the early 90s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.