Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

His first tweet as a City player has not gone down to well with the scousers

"the club played a blinder"
"glad he is gone"
"ibe is better"

Must hurt watching him play. Obviously the penny has dropped that he is a great addition to our squad. While putting a big dent in theirs.

Goes to show how horrible they are as fans. We've had more than our fair of grievences with players e.g. Tevez yet we're nothing like Liverpool fans. Leaving their club is the eqivualent of treason in their eyes.

I still love Tevez, Balo, Nasty, De Jong, Milner, SWP when he left. What is so hard about it? I don't understand. We had an excuse to want to obliterate Tevez when all of his stuff went down. But, city fans I think are able to see the big picture, and that there are always more sides to a story. Seriously, what is so hard about it understand sometimes people just want to move or have a change of scenery?

I still love Tevez, Balo, Nasty, De Jong, Milner, SWP when he left. What is so hard about it? I don't understand. We had an excuse to want to obliterate Tevez when all of his stuff went down. But, city fans I think are able to see the big picture, and that there are always more sides to a story. Seriously, what is so hard about it understand sometimes people just want to move or have a change of scenery?

Because Liverpool isn't a football club, it's a cult.

They really are dogs. I'd never speak to anyone like that, never mind over football. They are just degenerates.
Therein lies the problem with the internet and social media. I'm a great believer that you shouldn't say something to someone online that you wouldn't be OK saying to their face.

I am not going to overhype Sterling but it has been an encouraging debut. As for the scousers in the crowd, they have put money into our coffers.

Great debut. He and Silva are already demonstrating that they're on the same wavelength. And a goal.

Nice to finally have pace at more than one or two positions.

Therein lies the problem with the internet and social media. I'm a great believer that you shouldn't say something to someone online that you wouldn't be OK saying to their face.

I agree with this **** ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.