Le Tour De France 2015

TJ abandons!

Meanwhile Movistar yet again riding for 2nd rather than trying to go for the win.
You won't believe this. Crashed my bike on a gravel bend going to work this morning. Just out of a&e. Damaged shoulder ligaments and arm in a sling also severe gravel rash on left leg and elbow all bandaged up. Good news is that I'm off work this afternoon and just tuned into itv4 as TJ abandoned. Was he ill or was it a crash?

You won't believe this. Crashed my bike on a gravel bend going to work this morning. Just out of a&e. Damaged shoulder ligaments and arm in a sling also severe gravel rash on left leg and elbow all bandaged up. Good news is that I'm off work this afternoon and just tuned into itv4 as TJ abandoned. Was he ill or was it a crash?

Ouch! Nothing worse than going down on gravel, so little you can do. I hit the deck on some a couple of months ago but got off very lightly. Speedy recovery bud.

TJ was ill. He got dropped early in the stage but then got back in when the peloton took a toilet stop. Soon as contador attacked though TJ cracked completely and looked dreadful.

Ouch! Nothing worse than going down on gravel, so little you can do. I hit the deck on some a couple of months ago but got off very lightly. Speedy recovery bud.

TJ was ill. He got dropped early in the stage but then got back in when the peloton took a toilet stop. Soon as contador attacked though TJ cracked completely and looked dreadful.
Cheers Shands. Shaping up for a great stage this.

Good to see the respect there between Quintana and Froome, from easily the best 2 riders there this year. Hope we still get them attacking each other in the Alps though.

Would be interesting to see these last few days if the time gap was like 30 seconds. Be interesting if Froome din't get away in those crosswinds in week 1, although I still think he's still the stronger rider, Quintana has improved as the stages have gone on.

It's no secret that I'm not a Froome fan, but I have to give big credit to him; there were a lot of potentially difficult stages in this race where time could have been lost and he has handled all of them expertly, never looking anything but dominant and composed. Tomorrow's stage again looks ripe for long range action, but whether anyone has the desire to maker it happen is a different matter.

The French don't do themselves any favours do they.

A witch hunt on Froome and team Sky, then the TV cameras spend most of the last part of to days stage following a Frenchman with no chance of winning.

I thought Platini might be a one off but I suspect there are a lot more of his countrymen formed from the same mould.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.