Ticket exchange group on facebook?

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.

Lol yes smartie pants I know how to search on FB. My main point is that no one is accepting my request to join.. theres a few of them and ive requested to join all of them. I wanted to know if there an official one. I normally use the ticket exchange on here tbh, but the more sources the better.

There is no "official" one. The club have been looking into forming their own tx exchange service for numerous years now and will gradually roll out the new ticket exchange on tickets.mcfc.co.uk soon

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets/2015-16-extras/ticketexchange

You will need to have a Cityzen membership http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk
To buy from the exchange, and this service only applies to home games.

so if you want to buy on the black market then sure go ahead and do it on fb.

I am already a cityzen member and have been for years, but use the forums here for tickets when i dont have enough points for certain games. How is it the black market when people are selling tickets for face value to games they cannot make it to? Better have a supporter on the seat than leaving it empty surely!

good to know we are finally getting an official ticket xchange. will be much better than viagogo im sure.

but use the forums here for tickets when i dont have enough points for certain games. How is it the black market when people are selling tickets for face value to games they cannot make it to?

The answer to your question is in your post.
It is the Black market as:
* not everyone sells tickets at face value on social networks
* people such as yourself as you have just admitted are obtaining tickets with not enough points, which leaves Blues who have enough points empty handed.

For yourself this may be innocent and you just want to attend a match, fair enough. But for someone such as myself I deal with this issue on a regular basis with supporters complaining, mud slinging and so on regarding people who are obtaining tickets to solely sell on at these pages (to keep their LP's high and many also to gain profit)

So when loyal, genuine fans are knocked back by the club by for not having enough points, but then they hear stories seeing people who openly admit to rarely ever going to games, obtaining tickets for away days, it has often tarnished the official supporters club from which I am a member, and founder/committee member of a branch.

This isn't your fault, as it's gone on for years before facebook, but with these pages it has made it easier for people to say: you know what, i'll order XXX tickets, knowing that i can flog them on facebook, get more LP's, and on many occasions make profit.

All this highlights the reason for an official ticket exchange with minimal fees. Viagogo is a rip off for fans like us who go to a few games a year and hence unable to accumulate enough points, and yea.. i see no issue with someone selling their tickets at face value to fans like me either here or on fb. If it wasnt for places like this, i wouldnt be able to attend many games at all. Its not just to do with points.. sometimes i know ill be in the UK for work quite last minute, so have to get tickets very quickly and most of the time its all sold out on the official site.

All this highlights the reason for an official ticket exchange with minimal fees. Viagogo is a rip off for fans like us who go to a few games a year and hence unable to accumulate enough points, and yea.. i see no issue with someone selling their tickets at face value to fans like me either here or on fb. If it wasnt for places like this, i wouldnt be able to attend many games at all. Its not just to do with points.. sometimes i know ill be in the UK for work quite last minute, so have to get tickets very quickly and most of the time its all sold out on the official site.
You won't see anything wrong with it because you have no points. With people selling to you the guys on say 9000 points miss out. Why should they miss out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.