Balotelli...

Is this some sort of joke?

Hes shite! He can't get in Liverpool's team. We might as well go for Charlie Austin, oh sorry, he doesn't drive a camouflage car or set fireworks off

Not for a gold pig, why people want/would have him back is beyond me, football isnt a sentimental business

Could have been a real iconic hero with us for years but didn't make the effort.

Falling down the standard of clubs now and will be with a lower/mid table Italian side getting racist abuse shortly. Even Bobby won't look at him for Inter.

He should go to Qatar or similar I doubt he could be arsed to even put the effort in to play in the MLS, or just pack it in, he's not short of a few quid.

Loved singing his song tho'.

Maybe a cheeky loan with an option to buy could prove beneficial to us.

He's returning to a club he obviously has a lot of time for on his last chance saloon and if he pisses about we send him back to the dippers.

If he has a top season we can either keep him or sell him at a profit. Also his marketability could really help the City Group profile.

Going into the season with two recognised strikers is going to be a risk. A huge one considering Aguero's injury record.

Going into the season with two recognised strikers is going to be a risk. A huge one considering Aguero's injury record.

Maybe, although I think we have Sterling as a third if needed. And Kel is looking interesting. I loved Balo, he's very entertaining off the field but he had his chance here and it didn't work out. He was awful for Liverpool and it's probably time to accept that for whatever reason he hasn't got what it takes to realise his potential.

Shame and I wish him well.

Maybe, although I think we have Sterling as a third if needed. And Kel is looking interesting. I loved Balo, he's very entertaining off the field but he had his chance here and it didn't work out. He was awful for Liverpool and it's probably time to accept that for whatever reason he hasn't got what it takes to realise his potential.

Shame and I wish him well.

Don't get me wrong, at present he is a bang average player with the ability to have world class moments.

He's at the age now where the potential factor does not work any more. However, I'm looking from the perspective of what a motivated Mario can play like and he is a better option than Kelechi at present.

He would instantly be behind Bony and Kun and Kelechi would have the opportunity to overtake him.

Regardless of Mario, I still think we need another striker if Dzeko leaves and one who would be happy with a squad role.

Rather than sign a Berahinho for £20+ Million a loan for Mario could provide better value.

You may be right Daz. I certainly admire your optimism. I just don't believe there's such an animal as a motivated Ballo. He was in the last chance saloon at Liverpool, with the striker role there for the taking and he was the same old Ballo. That probably was the motivated version.

I'm happy with the options we have but would not say no to another option if the club felt it needed one. I agree. Not the WBA guy. He wouldn't get the game time he needs. Spurs maybe. I'd grab Kane with both hands though.

At some point we have to give younger players a chance to show what they got. Den, Kel and Lopes look worth a punt to me. Two of them had a good season of first team experience last time out and Kel has impressed two preseasons in a row now.

I'm probably being a hopeless romantic but I really like seeing new talent emerge for us. It's been a long time.

But you may well be right, I'm about as far from an expert as you can get. I'm just an old fan enjoying us being a top club again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.