anyone else lonely?

Hahaha young un's?

you obviously haven't used the app yet as there are many people of all different ages on there.
And as much as I wouldn't mind plugging my USB stick into some lasses motorhola I've found ways to link such as Tinder much better than say shouting your head off in a bar as the music is so loud they can't hear you.. and everyone is so drunk anyway we all forget what we talked about.

Meet on Tinder, chat for a bit, then decide to meet face to face :)
That was all part of the fun, used to love Saturdays, go and watch City and chat to some girls on the Kippax then back to Town with your mates a few in 'the Blob Shop' then onto a few decent pubs and onto a club somewhere to get smashed and shout at girls above the music, beats tapping shit into a phone :)

That was all part of the fun, used to love Saturdays, go and watch City and chat to some girls on the Kippax then back to Town with your mates a few in 'the Blob Shop' then onto a few decent pubs and onto a club somewhere to get smashed and shout at girls above the music, beats tapping shit into a phone :)
If/when it gets that far it's almost a guarantee mate. Talking, texting, video calling and they still want to know? It's in the bag.

Funnily enough I was thinking about this yesterday, but in reverse.

Met a girl yesterday at a little get together in London with some friends. Quite liked her. Clever, thin, laughs at my jokes, eight years younger than me. That's four very big boxes ticked. On my way back last night I thought about seeing her again, and I may well do, but I did think quite a lot about how much being with someone involves compromise. My last relationship started off like a steam train and then fizzled out a few months later, mainly because of her wanting me to change and me implacably refusing to: telling her it simply wasn't an option.

My work entails a lot of time working alone; I also live alone and I now realise I've really grown to enjoy my own company. It's a bit strange because I'm a really social, outgoing person and I've got a lot of friends and contacts, both working and social. I'm certainly not a hermit and I do enjoy the company if others. I like people.

I think I'm quite a selfish person in many respects - and that's why I'm hesitant to enter into anything serious. I reckon I'll see that girl again, but any sign of it getting too serious and I expect I'll start backing off, as that will involve too much compromise with my life and how it operates.

Different proposition when you're older, as Warspite said, but I'll worry about that nearer the time and I'm certainly sad for anyone who feels lonely and isolated.
Never mind all that soppy shite, where's the fucking pics?

i am just back after 14 days away just me and 3 kids aged 14, 10 and 6.

The Mrs is away for the week and i have just dropped the kids back with the ex and have no one at home now for 3 days. It is heaven. Wouldn't like it for too long though.

I'm the opposite, I don't get a moment to myself. The Mrs is away next week with the little one, I can't wait. Some me time. I enjoy my own company, although I will miss them. Wouldn't want it permanently, just wish I got a bit more alone time

Thanks all for your replies...I've just recently become carer for my mum and that has a lot to do with it. Wouldnt change it for the world but it obviously has its downsides...tinder might be worth a bash lol

Been on my own today and not liked it at all. Used to a full house too much.

Ive began to start feeling lonely ... All my friends are either married or have children and im single !!! I do wonder why not that im bigheaded at all but i see people happy and i think what am i doing wrong :)

Ah Rach if I was single I'd be flying to Manchester right now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.