Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who have moved to the new tier have done very well out of it. Believe me. Apart from the large concourses, new catering facilities, larger toilets, the most impressive bits are the view, and the amount of leg room.(amazing!) I don't often swear on here, but you lucky f***er's!

Enjoy one of the best tiers in European football! :-)

Pictures definitely tomorrow morning.

Looks a bit exposed to the elements in the corners. I guess that's because that part is temporary until the main stands are done. That might be the plan now, but that could be several years away. I don't think the away fans will be too impressed if it's bad weather and they've paid £50 for a seat

The price of the food and drink were excellent.
A very tasty Cheeseburger and chips for £3

Steak pie, chips, and a beer for £5. Exactly how it should be. City take note. The food courts were rammed.

PS. The ketchup ran out. People were pumping like mad, but nothing was coming out. ;-)

Steak pie, chips, and a beer for £5. Exactly how it should be. City take note. The food courts were rammed.

PS. The ketchup ran out. People were pumping like mad, but nothing was coming out. ;-)

Would never have happened under Swales.

Looks a bit exposed to the elements in the corners. I guess that's because that part is temporary until the main stands are done. That might be the plan now, but that could be several years away. I don't think the away fans will be too impressed if it's bad weather and they've paid £50 for a seat

Just looking at Andy's 360 picture, it certainly does look exposed in the corners. Can't believe they will leave it like that. The wind and rain will absolutely drive through the whole stand if something isn't put up in those corners, temporary or not.

It's not that price all the time?Half price just tonight me thinks £1 for a bottle of Fanta/coke and £3 for a pint fosters..
Attention to detail left a bit to be desired might be me being a bit picky but the screws in the plastic urinals were not screwed in and on the stairs this tar like black stuff covering a beam looked like it had been put on with the head of a turd. Not like the finish in the training complex...
Liked the 93:20 through the Glass and the"I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again! So watch it! Drink it in! Quote by Martin Tyler at the side It was lighting up blue as we left..

Leg room and view were great..
Still not got the larger speed pumps though:(

Last edited:
Just looking at Andy's 360 picture, it certainly does look exposed in the corners. Can't believe they will leave it like that. The wind and rain will absolutely drive through the whole stand if something isn't put up in those corners, temporary or not.

There is going to be some covering in place using the roof as support. You can see the start of it taking shape in the south west corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.