Transfer deadline day

Transfer Moves ‏@TransferMoves 1m1 minute ago LATEST: According to Sky Sports, Chelsea are close to signing Reading defender Michael Hector for £4m. #CFC

They are doing the paperwork over at the players dwelling.....

0.jpg
WTF?

I hesitate to say "don't be so fucking stupid", because you never know!

I've just looked on wiki and it's actually an unbelievable transfer history, but as far as I can tell, we signed him on a 4 year contract in 2009 so no, we are not paying his wages

He started at Olimpia, then went to Bayern and was bought by Hughes at Blackburn in '07 - we bought him from Blackburn in '09

He was loaned by us to 3 clubs - Blackburn, Betis and Malaga - Malaga eventually bought him
After a year at Malaga, he was sold by them to Cruz Azul but they are now loaning him back to Malaga !
So that's twice he has been bought, then loaned back to his former club after the transfer didn't work out - that must be unprecedented ?

It also means he has changed the club he actually plays for at least once per season for the last 7 seasons

I still have a video done by radio1 sport the summer that we signed him, where I spent a day being interviewed at the club (as a regular fan) - they did one fan, one club for each premier league club and put it up as some kind of podcast at the start of the season - at one stage I was asked to comment on all the incoming transfers (this was the summer we bought tevez amongst others) and I suggested moonchester would get more game time than RSC.....I was wrong, he had 20 appearances across all competitions and scored 3 goals for us, according to wiki

I've just looked on wiki and it's actually an unbelievable transfer history, but as far as I can tell, we signed him on a 4 year contract in 2009 so no, we are not paying his wages

He started at Olimpia, then went to Bayern and was bought by Hughes at Blackburn in '07 - we bought him from Blackburn in '09

He was loaned by us to 3 clubs - Blackburn, Betis and Malaga - Malaga eventually bought him
After a year at Malaga, he was sold by them to Cruz Azul but they are now loaning him back to Malaga !
So that's twice he has been bought, then loaned back to his former club after the transfer didn't work out - that must be unprecedented ?

It also means he has changed the club he actually plays for at least once per season for the last 7 seasons

I still have a video done by radio1 sport the summer that we signed him, where I spent a day being interviewed at the club (as a regular fan) - they did one fan, one club for each premier league club and put it up as some kind of podcast at the start of the season - at one stage I was asked to comment on all the incoming transfers (this was the summer we bought tevez amongst others) and I suggested moonchester would get more game time than RSC.....I was wrong, he had 20 appearances across all competitions and scored 3 goals for us, according to wiki

Nice recap, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.