Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Anyone staying in Cologne longer than the 1st, Morrissey is playing there that night, an event that our very own Mad Eyed Screamer would fully endorse, I'm sure.......

Me and a Mate travelling early on the 30th to Cologne from Stansted then back late on the 1st. Have booked hotel in Cologne but considering changing to Dusseldorf as I think getting back to Cologne after the game might be a struggle late on, what hotels is everyone staying in Dusseldorf?
Think I'm on the same flights

Any idea when ticket criteria will be released? We're flying to Charleroi early on the Tuesday and driving to Dusseldorf from there, back Thursday night.

Any idea when ticket criteria will be released? We're flying to Charleroi early on the Tuesday and driving to Dusseldorf from there, back Thursday night.
no idea, desperate for them myself aswell.
flew via Charleroi when we played Madrid, belting French fries from the cabin outside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.