Booing the Champions League Anthem

If the players can't cope with a bit of pre game booing and only a 50k crowd we're probably not going to get far in the comp anyway.

It's not rocket science to see the correlation between the poor home support and the poor home form in the Champions League. We need to be the 12th man not make the players feel like we don't belong in the competition.

If the players can't get themselves motivated for the champions league then we stand no chance winning it any time soon

UEFA should move on from this cheesy display.

Non champions bit of a league in between a knock out cup before and after. It should not be allowed to be called the Champions' League, the EU should put a stop to it.

There is a clear parity between support in PL and CL games. I understand the bad feeling towards UEFA but think booing is counter productive.

They weren't booing the team, I don't see where the poor support comment comes from. Are you saying the support last night was poor?
It didn't seem that way to me. The rags support is generally poor, not ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.