Excessive make-up

Ancient Citizen

What is it with girls nowadays? You see pretty girls absolutely loaded up with make up, their eyebrows shaven off and replaced by hideous pencil marks, lips painted like two bob brasses, nails like Demons after a corpse fest, and gnashers bright enough to dazzle Stevie Wonder.
Tone it down ladies, less is more.

Could say the same about a lot of blokes now to be fair.

Mate of mine takes face bronzer and a make up brush out with him

Can you really blame Women?
In this multi-billion pound industry that's majorally man owned that uses forceful marketing tactics to make females from a very young age inadequate/insecure and so on if they aren't looking in a certain way.

Many women I've spoken with would rather not spend countless hours and money getting their hair/nails/brows and fake tanning done but they've been brainwashed into thinking this is how society expects/wants you to look like so they conform and portray what they see everyday in marketing.

A French and Swiss girl I got to know who were studying over here for awhile in Manc. would often comment on how "superficial" English women seemed to them, commenting that they seemed to rather spend hours in front of the mirror than actually eating healthy and exercising.
One of them might of had hairy armpits but she looked far more stunning than the pissed up obese slags this country is producing.

This, as @CTID1988 alludes to has crossed over with Men - irrelevant what their sexual tendencies are, the male cosmetic market is growing, with big brands like Nivea jumping on the Liverpool FC bandwaggon (as seen in recent years using alot of football players to push their products)

I don't personally use makeup, waste of time and money, and wouldn't put fake tan on - the amount of shit in these products is unreal.

I feel sorry for the victims - the people who have succumbed to corporate greed and buy this overpriced shit in order to make them feel better.

Can you really blame Women?
In this multi-billion pound industry that's majorally man owned that uses forceful marketing tactics to make females from a very young age inadequate/insecure and so on if they aren't looking in a certain way.

Many women I've spoken with would rather not spend countless hours and money getting their hair/nails/brows and fake tanning done but they've been brainwashed into thinking this is how society expects/wants you to look like so they conform and portray what they see everyday in marketing.

A French and Swiss girl I got to know who were studying over here for awhile in Manc. would often comment on how "superficial" English women seemed to them, commenting that they seemed to rather spend hours in front of the mirror than actually eating healthy and exercising.
One of them might of had hairy armpits but she looked far more stunning than the pissed up obese slags this country is producing.

This, as @CTID1988 alludes to has crossed over with Men - irrelevant what their sexual tendencies are, the male cosmetic market is growing, with big brands like Nivea jumping on the Liverpool FC bandwaggon (as seen in recent years using alot of football players to push their products)

I don't personally use makeup, waste of time and money, and wouldn't put fake tan on - the amount of shit in these products is unreal.

I feel sorry for the victims - the people who have succumbed to corporate greed and buy this overpriced shit in order to make them feel better.

About our night out mate, are you wearing flats or heels?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.