Band, Drums & Other Club Nonsense

These ideas never make it to the likes of city voice do they ? It is just forced onto us whether we like it or not.

Great its not just me then. I hope someone at City sees this and has a re-think.

They tried stand leaders beforehand too.

Singing block has proved just need the right people there to generate a good atmosphere.

Agree with the original poster some big improvements to the atmosphere this season.
No need for spending money on gimmicks which would ruin the atmosphere & only serve to drown out the singing and make us look like a plastic club

100% behind the OP leave it to the fans.

1894 doing a great job.

Club won't ever quite nail it in my view and they shouldn't try to persist with failed ideas.

The band stuff is scary and must be resisted really.

Fucking hate the sound of drums at a game. Watching somewhere like Blackburn and that constant "boom boom" throughout the game. I'd be tempted to set the blazing squad on anyone that turned up at the Etihad with a drum.

You not heard German sides? Drum sounds pretty good when BVB us it. Granted that England band is dross, embarrassing really. But a drum used well just about everywhere in Europe is pretty good.

Does it sound good in England? Not that I've heard yet. So I guess I agree with you. Yet if we want to replicate our European counterparts a drum would be needed.

Perhaps employ a Polish drummer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.