Band, Drums & Other Club Nonsense

You not heard German sides? Drum sounds pretty good when BVB us it. Granted that England band is dross, embarrassing really. But a drum used well just about everywhere in Europe is pretty good.

Does it sound good in England? Not that I've heard yet. So I guess I agree with you. Yet if we want to replicate our European counterparts a drum would be needed.

Perhaps employ a Polish drummer...

We don't want to replicate a European atmosphere, just improve our atmosphere.

If memory serves me the piped stuff started at Bolton at home (could be wrong though), within twenty minutes or so the South Stand made their opinions known and it soon stopped, quite right too!

Missing seeing all the banners at the ground tier 3 looks quality with the flags hanging off. Them computerised flags and advertisements are not welcome and as for the band at the CFA thanks but no thanks

I haven't been on here for a while, just wanted to say I think the 1894 group are doing a great job, get behind them as much as you can. Fuck all the cheesy shit the club do, they did it years ago with piped chanting into the ground, it doesn't belong so it'll die its death. The 1894 group are getting better all the time, it was rocking on the concourse behind 114/115 at half time in the Juve game, just leave it to the fans and it'll get sorted, no club cheese.

The vuvuzelas in S. Africa were mind numbing. Last weekend I was at Malaga v Eibar and although I've been to La Rosaleda on other occasions, that night I wanted nothing but misfortune for the (out of tune) bloke on the microphone, not for City I am afraid, very small time.

Old !! I`ll have you know I have actually seen Bobby Kennedy and Cliff Sear playing for us.WTF do you mean,who !!
What are you implying; "who" indeed? I admit my knowledge of Cliff Sear is a bit rusty, but of course I know Bobby Kennedy. He was John F's brother. Do you take me for a complete fuckwit?

Don't dare answer that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.