Rugby World Cup

Just out of curiosity how much were the average ticket prices for the etihad ? Was it reasonable.
Might turn up and swipe myself in using my season card,bet they haven't de activated them !!

There is no logical argument against it in football. Although the far east betting markets and Serie A might think otherwise.
Created an additional 11 minutes in the first half, apparently.
This sort of shit would mean the early leavers leaving early but getting home late ffs.

Created an additional 11 minutes in the first half, apparently.
This sort of shit would mean the early leavers leaving early but getting home late ffs.

There's an app that let's you put in the original scheduled finish time, then the revised finish time, and it calculates in real-time the time you would have to leave by to maintain your original early finish deadline. Not sure if it factors-in the tram departure times though.

Rugger Buggers enjoy pissing in each other's pint glasses and teabagging teammates for the 'bantz'. That's all you need to know about a shit sport played by cunts and watched by cunts.

Essentially, the Yawnion cup is just a Bullingdon club day out.

League Forever !
A poxy sport that has tried every trick in the book to generate more interest in this country all to no avail.

Meh, I thought we were okay. Some poor kicking by Fiji which could have made it a lot tighter and nervy for England. Ultimately fitness paid off. Need to improve in the ruck and reduce the amount of turnovers.

Brilliant night from Brown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.