Will Patching

twosips

I may have missed it, but I had a quick browse back and didn't see a thread for him and he definitely deserves one. Sixteen for a few more weeks yet, and the start he's made to the season is brilliant.

He struggled a tad at time last year in the u18s, though he was very, very young. He looked technically nice, but often glided about not really asserting himself/ You can tell he's better for that experience now though. He's not looked out of place in any game so far this season, and i've seen him impress in pre-season against Rhyl's first team, a bunch of giants, at u18 level, in the UEFA Youth League (u19s) and now for the EDS (u21s)...despite still being sixteen.

Encouragingly he's developing a real end product and starting to control the games. He's arguably doing more than Garcia was at the same age, and I really rate Garcia. He's skilful, can provide the killer pass and he's adding goals to his game too. We've got a talent here who's really coming into his own. He's tall as well, and when he naturally just turns into an adult he'll out muscle most with relative ease. What a talent we have here potentially...

I agree, looks a real natural footballer. A lot will be made of his slightly scrawny looking frame but I think that’s a bit of a diversion if your good enough your big/strong enough.

I am trying to think of a top player that has the elegance of Patching. Perhaps he is in the Lampard mould?

I agree, looks a real natural footballer. A lot will be made of his slightly scrawny looking frame but I think that’s a bit of a diversion if your good enough your big/strong enough.
Exactly, I know of a lad with a bit of a poncey name, with a very slender frame and not very tall either, who is a belter of a player, Lionel something or other

I may have missed it, but I had a quick browse back and didn't see a thread for him and he definitely deserves one. Sixteen for a few more weeks yet, and the start he's made to the season is brilliant.

He struggled a tad at time last year in the u18s, though he was very, very young. He looked technically nice, but often glided about not really asserting himself/ You can tell he's better for that experience now though. He's not looked out of place in any game so far this season, and i've seen him impress in pre-season against Rhyl's first team, a bunch of giants, at u18 level, in the UEFA Youth League (u19s) and now for the EDS (u21s)...despite still being sixteen.

Encouragingly he's developing a real end product and starting to control the games. He's arguably doing more than Garcia was at the same age, and I really rate Garcia. He's skilful, can provide the killer pass and he's adding goals to his game too. We've got a talent here who's really coming into his own. He's tall as well, and when he naturally just turns into an adult he'll out muscle most with relative ease. What a talent we have here potentially...
Can I say thank you for all of your informative posts in this forum, it is becoming my favourite forum to visit as nobody hardly ever moans in it, nor slags off players and management, nice one twosips

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/will-patching.307216/

You blind fvcker.....;-)

His name keeps popping up with good reason, a very accomplished Centre Mid by all accounts, has a lovely pass on him.

For those that might not know, he's a local lad from Stockport and been with us since six.

I hear he was MoM against Borussia? Sounds like a real talent. Our youth has some really exciting prospects.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.