The Piccadilly Rats

Had a laugh with Tommy about it last night outside Moston/Collyhurst boxing club he even had an empty paper cup with Heywood Legend wrote on it, he was pleased as punch..

He should form a double act with Billy Miff.

My lads with Pin

92D2982C-27C7-49E9-B2DB-156A9773356C_zpskwbaoefa.jpg

Billy Miff local Heywood idiot who always wants to "Shake Hands" what a double act that would be..

I remember a mate going on holiday to Spain and heard someone shout "Billy Miff on the piss" turned round and Billy Miff was there with a load of lads from Heywood. They'd all chipped in to pay for him. He's a right old character is Billy, one of those people that everyone in town knows.

They were performing in town before City v Chelsea last season and I had to stand there and watch. I'd assumed the man dancing with the rat was a random nutter and not in the band. The Judge Rinder ep was hilarious.

The boys were performing on Market Street outside Primark a couple of days ago. It's great just standing there watching the faces of disbelief on passers by who haven't seen them before.

Some people just don't get Manc humour. It's daft. We laugh at things because they're funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.