United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Dutch has only one word for both when and if, just like German. I hear so many German speakers make the same mistake.
Still, he's an arrogant focker anyway.

Now that Rooney is entering the twilight of his career I'm turning my thoughts to which rag player to hate the most. In the days of the Nevilles, Butt, Keane etc, it was easy, they were all despicable as was their manager, Gill etc. Now, apart from Young and Rooney, both of whom must be on their way out I'm pretty indifferent. The likes of Mata, Blind, Darmian, Herera etc are pretty nondescript whilst Van Gaal seems like an amiable enough buffoon. Jizzer had some potential but is clearly on his way out. Hope they sign a real twat soon.

Now that Rooney is entering the twilight of his career I'm turning my thoughts to which rag player to hate the most. In the days of the Nevilles, Butt, Keane etc, it was easy, they were all despicable as was their manager, Gill etc. Now, apart from Young and Rooney, both of whom must be on their way out I'm pretty indifferent. The likes of Mata, Blind, Darmian, Herera etc are pretty nondescript whilst Van Gaal seems like an amiable enough buffoon. Jizzer had some potential but is clearly on his way out. Hope they sign a real twat soon.

Fellaini still pretty much fills the criteria for everything I despise about the rags.

But him aside I agree with you... the rest of them are just harmlessly irrelevant or sources of amusement rather than being players that I truly hate.

I believe Dutch has only one word for both when and if, just like German. I hear so many German speakers make the same mistake.
Still, he's an arrogant focker anyway.

He's clearly translating from German.
Get ready for the linguistics lesson.
In German If = Wenn. When = Wann. He will have wanted to say if - but translated Wenn into When.

His arrogance comes from thinking he doesn't require English lessons to correct such a simple mistake.

Agree with Van Gaal assuming he meant to say 'if'. If they win against us and go top, there is no reason to believe they cannot challenge for the title. They have already got couple of big results this season (Liverpool, Everton) and beating us would be another massive one.

Agree with Van Gaal assuming he meant to say 'if'. If they win against us and go top, there is no reason to believe they cannot challenge for the title. They have already got couple of big results this season (Liverpool, Everton) and beating us would be another massive one.

Sniff? Or are you fishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.