Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that both Nacho (after Wed) and Sterling (after his hatrick) have mentioned the effect Wilf has had with them in training, in their post match interviews.

I liked one more thing he said at the end "It is not enough and I will give work hard till the day I retire!". Thats the spirit my boy, hope you keep your feet on the ground and keep banging them in.

But, but, but he's dog turd.

This place is one of extremes, you are either a world beater or dog turd as you put it. Wilf isnt our best player, he isnt our worst, but football polarises opinion and the internet makes that even more prevalent. After the trouble he had in the summer and the fact he hasnt had a run of games, you'd think some would give him more of a chance, alas that isnt going to happen it would seem,. When so many others have been written off and have come good, Fernando being the latest, you'd think they would learn, I saw Delph being written off before him kicking a ball in anger for the club, it seems its the way some people support the club, without knowing what the word support really means it seems.

Still not sure which of he or the Mangala sweats the most though.

This place is one of extremes, you are either a world beater or dog turd as you put it. Wilf isnt our best player, he isnt our worst, but football polarises opinion and the internet makes that even more prevalent. After the trouble he had in the summer and the fact he hasnt had a run of games, you'd think some would give him more of a chance, alas that isnt going to happen it would seem,. When so many others have been written off and have come good, Fernando being the latest, you'd think they would learn, I saw Delph being written off before him kicking a ball in anger for the club, it seems its the way some people support the club, without knowing what the word support really means it seems.

Still not sure which of he or the Mangala sweats the most though.

I suspect Rolee is being disingenuous.

The new Dzeko-esque scapegoat, rightly or wrongly i'm not so sure yet. Ask me again at the end of the season........

What puzzles me is why fans of a team that are top of the league, looking good in CL group and in the QF of the LC (plus have won 4 trophies in 5 years) NEED a scapegoat? What more do they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.