Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor not passing at the end but our most dangerous player for the most part including the flick on for Sterling.

Those shots will start going in sooner or later, as they did at Swansea, & it will be spectacular when it clicks for him. Good thing is he doesn't hide even in the face of whinging wankers. Strikers who do that, fail. Those who keep going almost always succeed.

Wondered for some time who would be next scapegoat. I will give you: Wilfried Bony.
Some should hold their heads in shame. Honestly. Probably the same ones who wanted Dzeko out.

If he keeps playing he'll cost City a trophy.

I Had to reply to this one....hahaha classic.

What I couldn't stand today was after he missed all our goals, had the audacity to bother Sterling to take the penalty and worse refused to pass the ball when yaya or Sterling clearly had a better chance of scoring.

I know I've been critical of Bony, but All I want is for him to produce, especially when we need a win.

Nacho could've had 2 assists today.

Literally a reverse Dzeko at the moment. Holds it up well, wins headers, combines well with his teammates and sets up chances, but can't shoot to save his life at the moment. Whereas Dzeko struggled to look like a professional footballer until it came to shooting, where the ball tended to fly in. He needs to find his shooting boots sooner or later as his confidence is clearly shot. If he does start finishing like he did at Swansea then he's going to be a real threat for us though as his overall play was excellent for the most part.

Some peoples reaction to his performances are just ridiculously over the top, but no less than you expect on here.

Literally a reverse Dzeko at the moment. Holds it up well, wins headers, combines well with his teammates and sets up chances, but can't shoot to save his life at the moment. Whereas Dzeko struggled to look like a professional footballer until it came to shooting, where the ball tended to fly in. He needs to find his shooting boots sooner or later as his confidence is clearly shot. If he does start finishing like he did at Swansea then he's going to be a real threat for us though as his overall play was excellent for the most part.

Some peoples reaction to his performances are just ridiculously over the top, but no less than you expect on here.
Agree with every word.

It will take a while until Kelechi (who by the way were better than Bony today) gets another start in the first team but Bony on the other hand will get chance after chance after chance

Wondered for some time who would be next scapegoat. I will give you: Wilfried Bony.
Some should hold their heads in shame. Honestly. Probably the same ones who wanted Dzeko out.

It's simple, you won't be singled out if you produce good performances. Navas has and you don't see him being singled out. Simple fact is Bony is crap. You can try beat around the bush all you want but he isn't a fraction of the player that Aguero is and, as long as he's our main striker, our performances won't be near its full potential.

Not seen the game today but a player who was technically gifted at Swansea suddenly appears to have lost that technical ability and given he quality of player around him now he should be having a field day.

Injured and coming back from a serious illness and the loss of his mother buys him some time but he just has do prove he is able to play and contribute to a squad like ours.

He was never technically gifted, he just had much more space in which to work at Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.