Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Unlucky against West Ham and Stoke - I thought they were turning a corner, but appalling against Liverpool. Hazard in particular. He's been a fantastic manager using his linguistic skills brilliantly in front of the media in the past - now he looks extraordinarily uncomfortable and faintly ridiculous in front of the media. Chelsea fans seem to be rallying behind him, but the players aren't.

I wouldn't be surprised if they appointed Terry as player manager if they don't win in the Champions League in midweek. There's an international window coming up and in the past clubs sometimes make changes over those periods.

The only annoying thing about Chelsea's collapse is that it is taking pressure off Utd and LVG.

Fascinating what's going on with this. All current wisdom would suggest Mourinho would have been fired five games ago, and yet we're still looking ahead saying ' well if he loses this game he's gone'. Loses and everything seems to carry on as normal.

There is talk of the womanising racist taking over as manager if the eye-gouged is fired.

I really don't see him as management material; he's not bright enough, IMHO.

It would be hilarious for all but the Chelsea fans.

Garry Richardson was saying on 5 Live that he has contacts inside the Chelsea dressing room and they're telling him that Mourinho's relationship with many of the players has broken down completely, with one saying "I'd rather lose than win for him". Only a matter of time before he goes, if that's the case.

Very much shades of Mancini's last season in charge of City with Mourinho and the current Chelsea team, only much worse. Can see nothing other than a mid season sacking for him. No matter what Chelsea are saying publicly they won't allow themselves to be out of the top 4 race before the turn of the year.

If he doesn't win against Stoke he'll be gone during the international break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.