Shay Facey

Anyone who has watched NYCFC and how bad their defending is will know this is nonsense. Not even close to being good enough at the moment.

Yes, very much +1 to this.

They really should look at transferring him over there full-time. Assuming he wants to sign an MLS contract.

The NYC fans I've talked to seem to like him. When I've seen him in person at CB he looks a better CB than anything they've got. Far too small to play that position outside MLS I'd think.

He's a decent footballer, but I highly doubt anywhere near our level, he'll have a good career I'm sure but simple not up to our level. Then again, NYCFC is hardly a good barometer for how good you are defensively they are a shambles, put Kompany in that lot and he'd look shit and all.

I imagine he's enjoying life out there. Wonder if he's still technically a City player or not?

I imagine he's enjoying life out there. Wonder if he's still technically a City player or not?
City have just corrected the original tweet and he's signed the two year deal with us. Title will need amending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.