CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

£67 wizz air Luton to kiev. Monday to Friday. Tuesday to Thursday is £2000!! Some difference in price that.
Clearly whizz air don't work on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Still that's £67 saved and into the kitty for the quarters hopefully
I would have gone Tuesday to Thursday so that's £2k saved

Or not....
AQ7A2109-1024x683.jpg

Nice to pay Man City again.

As for airplane tickets - check http://www.flyuia.com/eng/main.html should be about 200 GBP London - Kiev- London. Not sure about Manchester flights.
I booked them in September of away game with Chelsea - 250 USD (return ticket) it was.

As for the stadium ban - Dinamo appealed and it's 60% that UEFA will lift the ban for this game.

Cheers,
Ivan

Nice to pay Man City again.

As for airplane tickets - check http://www.flyuia.com/eng/main.html should be about 200 GBP London - Kiev- London. Not sure about Manchester flights.
I booked them in September of away game with Chelsea - 250 USD (return ticket) it was.

As for the stadium ban - Dinamo appealed and it's 60% that UEFA will lift the ban for this game.

Cheers,
Ivan
It's more like 95% now they are playing us

Super draw for us really, we SHOULD progress and there's garaunteed to be two potentially easier ties in the QF draw, not that any game is easy the way were playing at the moment.

Great draw.

Juventus drawing Bayern shows just how important getting top spot in the group was. It was absolutely vital that we got top spot and we reaped the benefits of that today.

The last 8 will probably be Wolfsburg, Real Madrid, PSG, Barcelona, Bayern, Athletico, Zenit and ourselves. Some really winnable ties in there too. Got a good feeling about this season's Champion's League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.