James Horsfield

Horsfield at cb in the Prem, vs fucking Vardy!

Lol.
Still better than have slooooooow Demichelis

As for the reasons of Horsfelid being picked above the other EDS lads, I'd go for:
1) We didn't have no more CM/CDMs in the first team and Horsy matched best to the player Pel would like to see on the bench/in the game, should some circumstances appear.
2) Make him noted by other clubs before the transfer window to loan him
3) He has impressed or rather has been impressing Pel during training sessions

Still better than have slooooooow Demichelis

As for the reasons of Horsfelid being picked above the other EDS lads, I'd go for:
1) We didn't have no more CM/CDMs in the first team and Horsy matched best to the player Pel would like to see on the bench/in the game, should some circumstances appear.
2) Make him noted by other clubs before the transfer window to loan him
3) He has impressed or rather has been impressing Pel during training sessions
4) He hasn't got a fucking clue.

Don't really understand this... He's been given an extra year's contract. I had assumed he would quietly leave this summer but apparently not!

Don't really understand this... He's been given an extra year's contract. I had assumed he would quietly leave this summer but apparently not!

A new manager is coming in, why get rid before he's had a look and passed judgement?

And if he doesn't fancy him, we can get him a loan somewhere which would presumably be much better for Horsfield than us just releasing him.

A new manager is coming in, why get rid before he's had a look and passed judgement?

And if he doesn't fancy him, we can get him a loan somewhere which would presumably be much better for Horsfield than us just releasing him.

If we are changing all the age groups around because of a log jam of players at EDS level, this seems really bizarre to me.

But good luck to the lad anyhow.

Perhaps hoping to find him a club in the Summer, but if not it'll give him another season of security and time to maybe go on loan and impress in the lower leagues. A helping hand rather than just discarding him into the footballing wilderness?

No idea if that's how we operate, but it'd make sense to show parents and players that we try and look out for them even if they're not going to make it here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.