200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook MUST WATCH!

So let me get this straight in my mind.

The earth is flat. Hmmmm.............

In that case, the late Sir Terry Pratchett was not only correct, but a true visionary. So, to put it in perspective, the ISS orbiting this (flat) world should be reporting the sighting of a giant turtle swimming along in space with 4 rather large elephants supporting what is, in effect, OUR Discworld, on every orbit. Or, I would imagine the OP would say, it is merely circling the circumference of the disc. The mission controllers are no doubt under orders not to circle the earth to see what is underneath, as they don't want to panic the population.

Obviously all the photographs taken from earth orbit showing the curvature of the earth have been taken with a fish-eye lens, or doctored, and evidence provided from other contributors who have skydived are a figment of their imagination.

I know who I believe.

In that case, the late Sir Terry Pratchett was not only correct, but a true visionary. So, to put it in perspective, the ISS orbiting this (flat) world should be reporting the sighting of a giant turtle swimming along in space with 4 rather large elephants supporting what is, in effect, OUR Discworld, on every orbit. Or, I would imagine the OP would say, it is merely circling the circumference of the disc. The mission controllers are no doubt under orders not to circle the earth to see what is underneath, as they don't want to panic the population.

Obviously all the photographs taken from earth orbit showing the curvature of the earth have been taken with a fish-eye lens, or doctored, and evidence provided from other contributors who have skydived are a figment of their imagination.

I know who I believe.
Dont believe understand the former is a belief system and only for fools now if you are telling me that you can see the ISS which is no bigger than a football pitch from 250 miles against the blackness of space LMAO you are either superman or a fool and I think we both know the answer to that one, lol

Santiago to Sydney is 7000 miles and 14 hours and goes nowhere near the northern hemisphere. Google it.
Hahahahahahahahaaaa.

He should probably ask why the theory of heliocentricity is also a theory shouldn't he.....
I think you will find that you are NOT heliocentric but you are in fact A centric unless you think the sun is stationary lol, bless.

Dont believe understand the former is a belief system and only for fools now if you are telling me that you can see the ISS which is no bigger than a football pitch from 250 miles against the blackness of space LMAO you are either superman or a fool and I think we both know the answer to that one, lol
Can you not see stars that are millions of light years away?

Its clearly visable on a clear day, or with a pair of binoculars.

I know who I believe.
You have NEVER seen a photo from space all you have ever seen are images and you need to understand what those words mean at the moment you obviously dont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.