New York City FC

I wouldn't want to see any EDS players go over there until Guardiola has looked them over. You never know who he might take a liking to and bring into the first team, and that goes doubly for the better players like Maffeo - who also happens to be in a position we need to reinforce with 2 31+ players there currently.
Quite fair,
Sunday, March 6 - WEEK 1
  • 1:30 pm ET – NY Red Bulls vs. Toronto FC (Red Bull Arena) – TSN
  • 2 pm ET – Orlando vs. Real Salt Lake (Orlando Citrus Bowl)
  • 2 pm ET – Chicago vs. NYCFC (Toyota Park)
  • 3 pm ET – FC Dallas vs. Philadelphia (Toyota Stadium)
  • 3 pm ET – Houston vs. New England (BBVA Compass Stadium)
  • 3 pm ET – San Jose vs. Colorado (Avaya Stadium)
  • 4:30 pm ET – Portland vs. Columbus (Providence Park) – ESPN / ESPN Deportes
  • 5:30 pm ET – Vancouver vs. Montreal (BC Place) – TSN and RDS
  • 7 pm ET – Seattle vs. Sporting KC (CenturyLink Field)– FS1 / FOX Deportes
  • 10 pm ET – LA Galaxy vs. D.C. United (StubHub Center) - UniMas
Cheers
Why? Just for the mustache? Brovsky along with Wingert were horrendus. I think NYCFC has some decent players, but those two were AWFUL defensively and the main reasons we got walked on in the back.
Apart from his advantages out of the field, he seemed to not to be that bad, unlike Wingert or Grabovoy. He could be a squad player.

Why? Just for the mustache? Brovsky along with Wingert were horrendus. I think NYCFC has some decent players, but those two were AWFUL defensively and the main reasons we got walked on in the back.

Fully agree with the later, I couldn't believe someone said unfortunately Brovsky. He has to be the worse left back I have ever seen. Couldn't stand watching him and that ridiculous mustache

Fully agree with the later, I couldn't believe someone said unfortunately Brovsky. He has to be the worse left back I have ever seen. Couldn't stand watching him and that ridiculous mustache
You must've not seen Wingert. And Brovsky can also play a right-back or a central midfielder

Brovsky was really, really bad. That sentence confused the heck out of me.

PV has his work cut out for himself with that midfield but hopefully they can find a rotation and system that works. I think Lampard or Pirlo would have been fine but the two of them together is really far too static for what is essentially a high energy league.

I, too, hope some of the EDS lads get a good loan in the MLS where they'll at least play against more physical opponents.

Are NYCFC games played exactly as the released fixture list or do they muck about the times like Sky TV do here? I want to go over for the weekend but worried tha they might move it to another time. Also is it easy to get tickets? Do you order from over there or is it possible to get them over here?

Chicago a bit unexpectedly picked Harrison over defenders. harrison was born in great Manchester and spent part of 2015 in NYCFC or their affiliated club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.