Jihadi John Song

Just seen that video of our fans today on Sunderland forum - scruffy many bastads I think one said. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Giving our club a bad name.

I couldn't give 2 shits about Mohammed Emwazi. It's the references to Sagna and the Paris attacks that I don't like.

That said, we've been singing about Uwe's grandad bombing the Stretford End for years and I don't think a single City fan has ever objected to that.

Well said.

We are in the main a working class fan base and by that I mean we have large sections of dead heads, just because the guy next to you is a blue doesn't mean they aren't pond Life, if you want to see the best and worst of humanity go to a football match

We are in the main a working class fan base and by that I mean we have large sections of dead heads, just because the guy next to you is a blue doesn't mean they aren't pond Life, if you want to see the best and worst of humanity go to a football match

Spot on bud.

As a targeted nation we are all under the threat of terrorist attack here and abroad,as the Brits killed on a beach in Tunisia showed. We have to live with that just as we had to live with the IRA threat for years. What we don't want is an added threat to our club and fans by some scum tabloid headlining,''Man City fans mock the death of Jihadi John in new song and video!''

Such is the mindset of these fanatics you can bet if it happens some loon will stab and kill a few Blues at the very least while shouting about revenge for the video. We are dealing with a totally different mindset these days,but hey ho who cares so long as some pissed up fans get their five minutes of fame and have a laugh eh?

Appeared on my Facebook page and lyrics are as follows...not a song I'm a fan of to be honest and needs knocking on the head....
Jihadi John he's fucking dead, had a bomb dropped on his head, Bacary Sagna he plays at the back, they tried to kill him in the Paris attack, he said fuck off and he made a bomb, and dropped the fucker on Jihadi John.
Knobheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.