Jihadi John Song

Whilst I agree it's a shit 'song', there does seem to be some posters stretching the potential impact of it.
I'm not sure the public will care too much and I'm damn sure IS won't be retaliating anytime soon.

It' says more about those who sang It than anything else, those who are trying to pass it off as high jinx are the guys chanting it and we see what they are, very telling

Reading the first 13 pages of this thread gave me the impression that the terrorists had won. People shit scared to sing a football chant because they might get blown up!!!
Then Pam popped in with possibly the most ludicrous post of the decade.
Thankfully there appear to be at least a few sane posters left.

It's a song ridiculing terrorists and celebrating the death of one of the most vile people on earth. I wholeheartedly support it and anyone who sings it.

Also, this wasn't just an isolated group of pissed up fans. It was sung all day long and started by them but the only reason it carried on was because there were plenty of people more than happy to join in with it after they had heard it a few times and grasped the words. It peaked at halftime where the videos came from but in the second half, a large portion of the crowdjoined in with it on numerous occasions. And this won't die as quickly as some want either seeing as it's doing the rounds in the media and we've got West ham as our next away game.

A duet is imminent
Mate, it's properly shit. You almost sound proud of it.
I hope you enjoy your 15 minutes.

Reading the first 13 pages of this thread gave me the impression that the terrorists had won. People shit scared to sing a football chant because they might get blown up!!!

It's a song ridiculing terrorists and celebrating the death of one of the most vile people on earth. I wholeheartedly support it and anyone who sings it.

It's a game of football you div

My arse it's ridiculing terrorism. You make it sound like it's some well considered political satire - it's not. It's a daft chant.
To ridicule takes a bit more effort and better delivery.

QUOTE="come-on-barney, post: 9117684, member: 7828"]Yep delete the thread[/QUOTE]

Its already out there so what's the point of deleting this thread?

I think the best course of action is for all decent City fans to show how truly disgusted we are about this chant on a genuine City forum. Every club has its dickheads us included, my fear is if we try to sweep our disgust under the table we'll all be tarred with the same brush as the arsehole's who sang this chant. There's no hiding from this, if it's already on Youtube it's out there for the world to see and hear so we as fans need to be proactive in distancing ourselves and our club from this bullshit. The last thing I want is some religious loon doing a Charlie Hebdo at the Etihad in the so called defence of his faith.

On top of this, if these dicks attempt this chant at home to Everton they should be reported, identified, removed from the stadium and banned indefinitely

C_71_article_1027044_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Its already out there so what's the point of deleting this thread?

I think the best course of action is for all decent City fans to show how truly disgusted we are about this chant on a genuine City forum. Every club has its dickheads us included, my fear is if we try to sweep our disgust under the table we'll all be tarred with the same brush as the arsehole's who sang this chant. There's no hiding from this, if it's already on Youtube it's out there for the world to see and hear so we as fans need to be proactive in distancing ourselves and our club from this bullshit. The last thing I want is some religious loon doing a Charlie Hebdo at the Etihad in the so called defence of his faith.

On top of this, if these dicks attempt this chant at home to Everton they should be reported, identified, removed from the stadium and banned indefinitely

I wouldn't go that far!
It just won't catch on because it's a bit crass and that'll be that. I wouldn't say it's a banning offence, just embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.