German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

Blue Smarties

German leisure centre becomes the first to ban all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted in a public swimming pool by Syrian teenagers

In the Munich attack, the three boys are alleged to have surrounded the 17-year-old girl in the pool before one of them groped her underneath her swimming costume in an offence deemed rape under local law.

When the girl's sister, 14, tried to make them stop, she too was groped by the trio of teenagers, who were all aged under 15.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-public-swimming-pool-Syrian-teenagers.html

Daily Mail:
Agenda when it comes to football.
No agenda when it comes to refugees.

Top work Bluemoon.

I should point out that I'm not saying this has or hasn't happened, I just think it's laughable when people consider them a serious news source.

Daily Mail:

Top work Bluemoon.

I should point out that I'm not saying this has or hasn't happened, I just think it's laughable when people consider them a serious news source.
Surely a wum

This is starting to get very messy. The Tit for Tat attacks have already begun.

Im still thinking the attacks on New years eve may have been a planned event to trigger this sort of thing.

Daily Mail:

Top work Bluemoon.

Here we go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.