Cam Humphreys(signs permanently for Zulte Waregem)

He used to play for my school team and Sunday league team and is seriously good. Have no doubt that he will make it with us.

Maybe one for the Manuel Pellegrini thread, but surely at 3/4 up today we could give this lad 15 minutes - 1 injury to Otamendi/MDM and we are seriously in trouble at CB, a run out for the first team is surely going to settle any potential nerves in this scenario

Maybe one for the Manuel Pellegrini thread, but surely at 3/4 up today we could give this lad 15 minutes - 1 injury to Otamendi/MDM and we are seriously in trouble at CB, a run out for the first team is surely going to settle any potential nerves in this scenario
Two trains of thought......we carry on attacking by making the approprizte substitution and hope to further our goals scored or......we introduce a kid,in an ideal situation,to aid his development.I much prefer thd 2nd option,another opportunity wasted imo.

This story re other clubs possibly explains why Cameron was taken to Oz ahead of Tosin, who has already signed his first pro contract. Make the lad feel wanted and less likely to be tempted away before his 17th birthday.
Has Cameron overtaken Tosin as the better prospect or could both make it with us?

Has Cameron overtaken Tosin as the better prospect or could both make it with us?
Both could make it (or neither), Cameron certainly looked very assured against Real in the pre season freindly. I think Tosin has struggled with injury in the first part of the season, I've not seen his name mentioned until recently.

They're both ball playing CB's that look pretty accomplished given their ages.

Both could make it (or neither), Cameron certainly looked very assured against Real in the pre season freindly. I think Tosin has struggled with injury in the first part of the season, I've not seen his name mentioned until recently.

They're both ball playing CB's that look pretty accomplished given their ages.
When you look at our success signing centre backs you wonder whether a young player who has played in our systems and understands what we expect would be better than buying.

To be fair I think Tosin has made one or two matchday squads too?

Both look like they make good/great careers out of football. Hopefully that'll be with us!

I think that Pellegrini didn't want to risk the clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.