Premier League clubs facing transfer ban

I can't imagine that khaldhoon, txiki and mar wood would get involved in anything dodgy knowing everything we do is scrutinized to fuck!

Appeal it and buy everything in one window like Barcelona did

(Not that it is us)

No one should be too worried. When these bans first got dodged of there was a big "who else" piece in the Spanish press, and they declared that Because of the way the youth system is set up in this country it is almost impossible for us to get in trouble with the same laws Real and Barca broke.

Secondly the youth games in this country aren't officially sanctioned by FIFA in the same way they are in Spain. i believe that's got something to do with how over 21's etc. Can be used in u21 PL games for recovery purposes.

But to be fair if we have got any u18 players from outside the EU in the academy then we deserve the ban just as much as anyone. The rules are black and white.

And it's a bit far fetched to suggest FIFA has banned Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico and now moving on to English clubs purely to stop us signing players for 2 windows out of at least 6 Guardiola will get here.

We're only in trouble if there are any u18 non-eu players in the academy - does anyone know any? All the way down to u11s

Yes amazed if we were not absolutely sharp on this given our attention to detail with the Academy.

Professionalism seems to be utmost and important to our owner and the board mate so I would be astonished if we were alleged to have done anything wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.