What's our strongest eleven?

That's the problem. The bar was so high that any drop off is seen as underperformance. It may be underperformance by his very high standards but it is not complete crap. First five games of the season, five wins, five Yaya performances in a midfield 2. He was at fault for the first goal on Saturday (Along with others) but after that he was steady if not spectacular.

Against Sunderland the other week, we were 3-0 up in 20 minutes with him pulling the strings and his performance against Palace when he came on was excellent.

He was so good for 3/4 years that this level is seen as crap when it isn't.

My opinion is he shouldn't be playing two games in a week (Bet he does Wed though) and DB and SIlva should not also start when he does. it should be 2 of the 3.

More rotation and better management of him and he will still be useful for another couple of seasons. We will miss him when he is gone. I've no doubt about that.

Very true.

Lets get Pogba ;)

Yaya is the favourite boo boy this season and it would seem Silva is coming up behind him reading some of the stuff on here today.
Oh yeh,now it's come back to me why i'm considering takin headphones on match days because of the absolute shit people talk.Yaya is finished and lazy but Milner was a hero.

Hart
Zaba Vinnie Mangala kolorov
Delph Fernandinho
Navas silva Stirling
Aguero

Yaya impact sub
Kev rotates with Dave. Samir when he is fit replaces navas from bench.
Kelechi brought on whenever we move to 442
Fernando sub when we need to close games or rotate with Delph/ Fernandinho when they need rested/injured
Bony 3rd choice striker
Oto/Clichy/sagna subs for injury or when first choice back 4 need a rest but no unnecessary rotation
Martin, sorry mate
Simples........
You've got Navas in your team mate but Yaya as a sub.FFS !

Maybe because the last 2 games that Toure has not started we have won 3-0 and 4-0? and the last 3 games he has started we have drew. 0-0 0-0 2-2
Oh that's it then,we wouldn't have beaten Norwich reserves or a pathetic Palace out of form side with Yaya in the side,lets get Milner back.

I've been pondering it for a while and I'm struggling because we have a number of weaknesses now.

But:
-------------------Hart-----------------------
Zaba---Kompany---Otamendi----Kolarov
------------------Yaya------------------------
---------Delph----------Fernandinho------
--------de Bruyne--------Silva--------------
-------------------Kun------------------------

4-3-3

Based on the form this season and ignoring injuries;

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Delph
Sterling
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Use Yaya and Navas from the bench and Fernando to tighten things up if required. It's out best formation in terms of balance, power, pace and attack. With Yaya we play a 2-0-1-6-1 formation so when we lose the ball we're screwed.

Yaya took all the stick for Whams first goal on Saturday with everyone missing Delphs part in the goal, he runs straight passed Valencia towards the ball which hits him and bounces, you guessed straight to the unmarked Valencia, school boy error. Delph is doing ok but is not a starter for me yet .

Yaya took all the stick for Whams first goal on Saturday with everyone missing Delphs part in the goal, he runs straight passed Valencia towards the ball which hits him and bounces, you guessed straight to the unmarked Valencia, school boy error. Delph is doing ok but is not a starter for me yet .

So your not blaming Yaya then, is that correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.