Will Patching

The pinnacle of pride for our academy will be producing local kids good enough to establish themselves in the first team; it's only early, but Patching just has something special about him.

It's absolutely tragic that neither Paul Lake or Michael Johnson were able to get anywhere near their prime for us, hopefully it'll be third time lucky with this one.

The pinnacle of pride for our academy will be producing local kids good enough to establish themselves in the first team; it's only early, but Patching just has something special about him.

It's absolutely tragic that neither Paul Lake or Michael Johnson were able to get anywhere near their prime for us, hopefully it'll be third time lucky with this one.

You had to go and say it ;)

My dream is for an American teen to come over and graduate through the City ranks.... I know. I know. I know!

He's from Stockport, and friends with my sister.

Supposed to be a very good player - though haven't seen him play myself!

My Dad told me about a year ago that during an interview with Khaldoon, which was aired on BBC GMR, he stated that the obvious long term aim is to win the Champions League - but the extra-long term aim is to have a first team made up purely of players from Manchester! This probably won't ever happen, and if it does it won't be anytime soon! However, it is a nice thing to be aiming for, and players like Will can become the poster boy for this philosophy!

Did anybody else hear this interview on the radio?

CauPFUVWAAEcUPc.jpg

Signed his first professional contract with club, well done lad, excellent news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.