Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

He admitted he knew she was underage and to grooming a child.

He's a nonce and has admitted it

Yeah absolutely he's a dick, tho the sentence would be a lot less for sexual activity rather than full sex.

Self edit: was just on ssn the sexual activity was kissing and touching her body, I'm sure the other 2 charges he is denying will be of a more serious nature.

Grooming should be enough to get him banged up for a year or two, I think that's considered more serious than sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.

Graham Rix served 6 months of a 12 month sentence. He assumed that the girl was over 18 as she was drinking in a club with her mother.
I think Johnson's case will attract a greater sentence because he knew her age but continued.

Intention and actions imply that he is more than a fool. When does sexual contact with a minor not merit a terrible punishment? Never. They're minors. The club and football should wash their hands of him. He needs help and punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.