Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Yeah absolutely he's a dick, tho the sentence would be a lot less for sexual activity rather than full sex.

Self edit: was just on ssn the sexual activity was kissing and touching her body, I'm sure the other 2 charges he is denying will be of a more serious nature.

Of course he's denying those. He probably shagged her but he knows that will be harder to prove that he did so.

He's a no good, dirty nonce and no different to Jimmy, rolf, Stuart hall and all the other yew tree B listers that have been found out

He's also a ****

He plays for Sunderland and committed the alleged and now admitted offences whilst a Sunderland player.

Why does Sky news feel its right to report on this story with video showing him as a City player?

I understand that but they are wealthy in their own rights. I honestly don't know how a couple moves on from the stuff they have got up too, we are not talking flirting and a quick shag at the back of a pub here.

Maybe they are just as shallow as the men involved and enjoy the " celebrity " that attaches to them.

Intention and actions imply that he is more than a fool. When does sexual contact with a minor not merit a terrible punishment? Never. They're minors. The club and football should wash their hands of him. He needs help and punishment.

After serving his sentence he might be OK in France or Germany where sex with a 15 year old is not a crime.

One of the first judges on dragons den got not guilty a couple of weeks ago to having sex with a thirteen year old .his defence was he thought she was 18 and it was on an adult website where he first got to no her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.