Peter Kay's Car Share

Completely agree. I always wondered why 'The Office' never showed the staff at home or in an alternative setting such as in the supermarket. Why always focus on the workplace? Why did 'Max and Paddy' not show us what the rest of the characters of Phoenix Nights were up to? Why did 'Men Behaving Badly' rarely look at their behaviour from the ladies' perspective?
Burn.

It got on my nerves too

And to be a bit of geeky knob head I'm not sure that it was Halfords in Alti I'm pretty certain it was Halfords on Cheetham hill fort
Definitely Halfords on Cheetham Hill fort. The only bit of the drive in that I recognised.

I watched them all in a few days this week and mostly loved it

Best Bits.
The girl (Kayley) was superb as a moody woman. That squeaky thing she does is so realistic. The subtle things like the aforementioned shop names and Local Radio pisstakes got me also.

Worst Bits.
Bit predictable in parts particularly the filling the car up with the wrong fuel.

Overall would definitely watch another season of it and though I don't really like Peter Kay much as a person I thought he did well in this.

Definitely Halfords on Cheetham Hill fort. The only bit of the drive in that I recognised.
I went and checked on Google Earth - definitely Alti - you can see the boarded up arches of the old railway viaduct behind the carpark

I went and checked on Google Earth - definitely Alti - you can see the boarded up arches of the old railway viaduct behind the carpark

Cheetham Hill Fort, mate.

1651148111.jpg

381096331.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.