Tottenham home 14th Feb

Hi all,

My 8yr old grandson has come down from Aberdeen and I would like to bring him to the game. If anyone has a spare child ticket going cheap that they can't use, I would appreciate it. Needs to be lower tear as I will take him to stand with us in the South stand once in. Please PM if you can help.

Thanks for reading

2 tickets available south stand level 2, block 216. Would need to meet tomorrow to exchange tickets. £60 for 2 tickets

Hi all,

My 8yr old grandson has come down from Aberdeen and I would like to bring him to the game. If anyone has a spare child ticket going cheap that they can't use, I would appreciate it. Needs to be lower tear as I will take him to stand with us in the South stand once in. Please PM if you can help.

Thanks for reading

I've got a junior in south stand level 1 I want £15 for it can meet at ground
Jim

Ticket now gone

Last edited by a moderator:
2 tickets avaialble, 1 x adult + 1 x student in South Stand; Level1; Block 111; Row R. The atmosphere and view are excellent from these seats. £50 for both tickets. Back on sale due to time wasters!

Adult ticket in South Stand Level one Block 116, right next to the away fans. £25 Will be at the game so can meet at the ground, anyone interested message me and I will get in touch to arrange

Now sold

Last edited:
2 x paper tickets together in block 128 Colin Bell (great seats) City v Spurs
face value £51 each - will accept £75 for both :-)

SOLD

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a ticket for tomorrows game. Unfortunately I am in London for the weekend and wont be back till Monday eve. If interested please let me know I am looking for £20. I was going to put it back through City but last time my ticket did not sell. This is the location:

South stand Level 3, Block 315, Aisle 314 Row D Seat 396 Adult ticket

1 spare available for this, east stand level 2, leather seat on half way line. Mint view.

Meet at the ground tomorrow as its a season ticket and I will be sat next to you.

£30

Pm if interested thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.