David Faupala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong, quick, good feet.

Saw enough yesterday to show that he could potentially be a good squad player in a couple years. Impressive.

Besides the obvious advantages though, he lacked some confidence when he was 1 on 1 wth chelsea's defenders and dribbled them but didn't run or pass forward. He needs to work on that and then we will see what happens. His development, the situation around the team and in the market, I believe, will all be taken in account to make a right decision and get an option that'd fit both the lad and the club.

Besides the obvious advantages though, he lacked some confidence when he was 1 on 1 wth chelsea's defenders and dribbled them but didn't run or pass forward. He needs to work on that and then we will see what happens. His development, the situation around the team and in the market, I believe, will all be taken in account to make a right decision and get an option that'd fit both the lad and the club.

Only signed him at the start of the season so its an odd one. Wonder if he's the type they pick up on a free and potentially shift for a couple of million with a buyback clause?

Last edited:
Time will tell. I was impressed with his confidence yesterday, playing against experienced pro's such as Cahill... and the chelsea CB knew he had played a match yesterday for certain.
Will he be the next Aguero? i doubt it but as our Academy evolves and develops talent, this will surely lead to producing better talent.

He was probably the biggest surprise yesterday, always looks average in the EDS, although without Ambrose he is needed there because we usually lack presence up front. However yesterday he didn't look to bad, gave Cahill a tough time (had him on his arse 3 times), made a nice chance for himself earlier on and battled for his goal. He was also chasing down everything in the 1st half, he must have been knackered 2nd half.

Only signed him at the start of the season so its an odd one. Wonder if he's the type they pick up on a free and potentially shift for a couple of million with a buyback clause?
If he gets a short-term loan or plays for the 1st team a couple more games we can get an offer from a Chsh club or even from an EPL club who'd buy hi and then sell on loan there.

But being loaned out or staying and taking his chances can take place as well. That is why "we should wait and see" and the player has to "just work hard and hard and work hard just work hard" as Kelechi says ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.