Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Can I remind people to follow the Ticket Forum rules:
They include:
  • Tickets can be at no more than face value (and that includes offering to pay more if you're looking).
  • No mobile numbers or emails. Any initial contact and exchanging of these details must be via pm's.
In addition, if you're selling a ticket please specify where it is in the stadium, the face value and whether it's a concession, Anyone offering tickets that doesn't meet these rules will have their posts deleted and may well face a ban until at least after the game. We are trying to ensure users aren't ripped off or scammed.

Last edited:
I have a concession ticket available it says £56 on the ticket but not sure how much I paid for it as it came with a few others.
Anyone interested for £45 ?
Collection from Handforth today.

Watch out for being offered tickets that appear genuine but have now been cancelled because the unscrupulous seller has obtained dupicates

Watch out for being offered tickets that appear genuine but have now been cancelled because the unscrupulous seller has obtained dupicates

How can i be sure? Still on the hunt , two blues from ireland, be at wembley from 12 2morra

Swiss Citizen looking for 2 tickets for Wembley. Would be a surprise for my girlfriend, booked a flight and hotel for Sunday. I know it's a long shot but it would be great to be in the City-End for once after some less comfortable experiences in the home ends (Mönchengladbach, Arsenal) this season. Nevertheless giving it a try and the promise to be a good host (accommodation and lots of beer, you name it) in Switzerland if City ever will play here.
Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets as I've been let down by a Craigslist "vendor"

Would this also apply to Club Wembley tickets? As it seems those tickets are around the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.